Rice Crispy Treats for 3D Moulding
Rice Crispy's make a lightweight moulding material for adding details to 3D novelty cakes.
- 250g bag Marshmallows
- 5 cups Rice Bubbles
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Melt 1-2 tablespoons of butter in a large bowl.
- Add marshmallows and toss to coat.
- Microwave for 45 secs, stir and microwave another 45 secs and stir.
- Microwave another 10-15 secs if necessary to fully melt the marshmallows.
- Remove bowl and add the rice bubbles and mix well it will be sticky and stringy.
- Leave to cool for 10mins before handling.
- NOTE: The hotter the marshmallows are the harder the rice crispy's will be, it is better to microwave longer than necessary